Real Estate Law
Our firm has extensive experience representing individuals, mortgage lenders and commercial real estate developers. We keep our clients informed and their interests protected throughout the process.
We understand that every client has different concerns and we individualize our services based on the needs and goals of each client. We have the experience to assure a smooth transaction, no matter which type of client you are.
Which type of client are you?
- First time home buyer who needs assistance and representation at your closing
- Experienced purchaser who has been involved in numerous real estate transactions
- Business owner or developer looking for an experienced attorney to assist with a complex commercial real estate transaction
- Mortgage lender
- Title insurance company
Making Closings Convenient
We are available to do closings at whatever location is the most convenient for our clients, whether it’s the customer’s residence, the mortgage lender’s office or our office. We are also willing to do closings before, during and after normal business hours, including Saturdays. Massachusetts requires Attorneys to both supervise closings and to disburse funds. These are important tasks that should be taken care of by a lawyer you trust.
A sampling of our services include:
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Creation and Review of Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Review and Negotiation of Offers to Purchase
- Document Review and Representation at Closing
- Representation in Disputes
- Title Claim Matters
- Title Search